Monday, April 13, 2009

Missing my dogs....

I can only go so many days without spending some quality time with some fun loving Canines.
While in Amsterdam I had ample opportunity to put my hands on some lovely creatures!
Dogs are everywhere, I saw a dog or two on just about every street.
The Greyhound up above was the official Fun Police, anytime he would see other dogs having fun he would run break it up! Then a game of chase was on.
I'm calling this guy Spike. I have no idea what his name was, but he was a sweetheart. His owner didn't speak a word of English, and I didn't speak his language...whatever it was, certainly not Dutch.
This is Lola, she just moved to Amsterdam from New York. I really enjoyed her, as she made me think of my Benz-O. She shared his same whacky sense of humor. I was very glad to meet her, and her parents were happy to run into someone who spoke English.
Fun all the way around!





No comments: